Our A-line tartan skirt is the perfect choice for Scottish dinners and balls. It is made with 100% pure wool imported from Scotland. This skirt is not pleated in the back. It is lined and has a zipper closure. Delivery is approximately 8 weeks, but we can be somewhat flexible meeting due dates, so please email John at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-426-7268 to discuss your timeline needs, and we'll try and work with you.
Please view our measurement guide at the bottom of our home page and view the video below for tips on how to measure for your skirt. This is a custom garment.
Kilts & Kilt Skirts (For Women)
- Waist ___(Women should measure where you want the top of the kilt to rest. If you want to wear it lower at the ledge, then enter the same measurement as ledge. If you want to wear it higher than the ledge then measure at that point and enter that measurement)
- Ledge of Hip Bone ___ (This is the bone at the ledge of your hip)
- Hips ___(The widest part around the seat)
- Length ___(Taken from the ledge of hip bone to middle knee while standing straight; we add 2" to this measurement. Provide total lengths for below knee skirts by measuring from the waist down to where you want the skirt to be. We will not add 2" to these type skirts.)
- Trouser Inseam___
- Your Height ___ (in feet and inches)
- Total length of a kilt or skirt you currently own if you want to match that length___