The Nashville KSA uses the J. Higgins Kilt in the 13oz Earl of St. Andrews Tartan is made from 100% pure wool imported from Scotland. It is fully lined & features 3 belts & buckles, 2 belt loops in back, and is double fringed on the front apron. Delivery is around 8 weeks, but we can be somewhat flexible meeting due dates, so please email John to discuss at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-426-7268 and we'll try and work with you.
We believe our kilts are among the best kilts made in the world. Let us make yours!
Please view the video below for measuring tips.
Kilts & Kilt Skirts
- Waist ___(the stomach at the navel which is the widest for men; narrowest for women. Where women wear their belts.)
- Ledge of Hip Bone ___ (This is where men would wear a belt with a pair of pants)
- Hips ___(The widest part around the seat)
- Length ___(Taken from the ledge of hip bone to middle knee while standing straight; we add 2" to this measurement. Provide total lengths for below knee skirts, we will not add 2" to these type skirts.)
- Trouser Inseam___
- Your Height ___ (in feet and inches)
- Total length of a kilt you currently own___