- Firefighters & Police Items
- Fire & Police Tartans
- Kilt (Firefighters Memorial Tartan)
Your J. Higgins Kilt in the 13oz Firefighters Memorial Tartan is made from 100% pure wool imported from Scotland. It is fully lined & features 3 belts & buckles, 2 belt loops in back, and is double fringed on the front apron. Delivery is around 10-12 weeks.
Please note: We accept departmental, municipal, state and federal purchase orders. Once submitted and approved, you can order online using our 30 day net billing option.
Buy your official Firefighters Kilt or Tartan from J. Higgins, Ltd., and we will make a 10% donation to the National Fallen Firefighters Fund.
We believe our kilts are among the best kilts made in the world. Let us make yours!
The Color Inspiration for this tartan is:
Black & Gold: Turn Out Gear
Check out our measurement guide video below:
Kilts & Kilt Skirts
- Waist ___(the stomach at the navel which is the widest for men; narrowest for women. Where women wear their belts.)
- Ledge of Hip Bone ___ (This is where men would wear a belt with a pair of pants)
- Hips ___(The widest part around the seat)
- Length ___(Taken from the ledge of hip bone to middle knee while standing straight; we add 2" to this measurement. Provide total lengths for below knee skirts, we will not add 2" to these type skirts.)
- Trouser Inseam___
- Your Height ___ (in feet and inches)
- Total length of a kilt you currently own___
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Outstanding in every aspect!
Posted by Mark S Blinkhorn on 13th Aug 2019
Ordered my first “real” kilt from J. Higgins and John made it an easy process. Communication was easy and thorough. I had many questions and John answered quickly. Kilt was delivered within eight weeks as promised. I was pleased with the high quality and craftsmanship of the kilt. I’m sure I will wear it with pride for many years to come. A pleasant experience from start to finish.
Great quality and Service!
Posted by Colton Burns on 24th Nov 2018
This is the first kilt i have purchased from JHiggins, and i have nothing but great things to say! From the very beginning I had John personally contact me to make sure my sizing was correct before starting (i'm 6'6" and a light 170lbs). John sent me many emails (i asked MANY questions!) to make sure i was getting the right product I was looking for. Once the kilt finally made it to my house in Canada it was perfect and I have no complaints! great quality and the tartan falls very well.
From a happy Firefighter to you and your team, thank you John! (John's reply: Thanks Colton for the kind words! We appreciate having you as our customer).