- Childrens Kilts
- Childrens Kilt (Custom) Hips 25" to 33" (4 yd)
Our child kilts are made from 4 yards of 100% wool in authentic Scottish tartans. They are lined and have a double fringe front apron and strap and buckle closure. Perfect for the wee ones!
Delivery is approximately 8 to 10 weeks. This is a general estimate. Please view our video and measurement guide below for tips on how to measure for your kilt.
This is a custom garment which cannot be returned.
Kilts & Kilt Skirts
- Waist ___(the stomach at the navel which is the widest for men; narrowest for women. Where women wear their belts.)
- Ledge of Hip Bone ___ (This is where men would wear a belt with a pair of pants)
- Hips ___(The widest part around the seat)
- Length ___(Taken from the ledge of hip bone to middle knee while standing straight; we add 2" to this measurement. Provide total lengths for below knee skirts, we will not add 2" to these type skirts.)
- Trouser Inseam___
- Your Height ___ (in feet and inches)
- Total length of a kilt you currently own___