Our child kilts are made from 4 yards of 100% wool in authentic Scottish tartans. They are lined and have a double fringe front apron and strap and buckle closure. Perfect for the wee ones!
Delivery is approximately 8 weeks, but we can be somewhat flexible meeting due dates, so please email John at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-426-7268 to discuss your timeline needs, and we'll try and work with you. Please view our video and measurement guide below for tips on how to measure for your kilt. This is a custom garment.
Kilts & Kilt Skirts
- Waist ___(the stomach at the navel which is the widest for men; narrowest for women. Where women wear their belts.)
- Ledge of Hip Bone ___ (This is where men would wear a belt with a pair of pants)
- Hips ___(The widest part around the seat)
- Length ___(Taken from the ledge of hip bone to middle knee while standing straight; we add 2" to this measurement. Provide total lengths for below knee skirts, we will not add 2" to these type skirts.)
- Trouser Inseam___
- Your Height ___ (in feet and inches)
- Total length of a kilt you currently own___